Midwest Business Solutions, LLC, d/b/a Pactola was formed in 2009 with the original owners of Aberdeen Federal Credit Union (Aberdeen, SD), Black Hills Federal Credit Union (Rapid City, SD), Capital Credit Union (Bismarck, ND), the Credit Union Association of the Dakotas, Highmark Federal Credit Union (Rapid City, SD), Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union (Omaha, NE), Town and Country Credit Union (Minot, ND), and Western Cooperative Credit Union (Williston, ND). Since the beginning, we have had several other credit unions that have joined us as junior equity partners. Our senior and junior equity partners receive discounts on our services and also advance notice of new projects requiring funding.
Subscriber Program Benefits
Credit Unions will find benefits in joining Pactola as a Subscriber compared to using our services as a non-subscriber. Our Subscriber Program offers:
- Discounts on Pactola services
- Opportunity for patronage dividends
- Priority treatment for loan participation purchases and sales over non-subscribers
- Set up on the Pactola Loan Documentation System, which can produce business and agriculture loan documents for any state
- Assistance in strategy, loan policy development, file auditing and other services
- Support for your loan growth efforts with our support services including credit reports, flood reports, UCC searches, environmental reports, and appraisal/environmental reviews
Subscribers make a one-time junior equity investment in Pactola. This is not an expense on your income statement. Contact us today to learn more!